I was very flattered to be interviewed for the Blasta podcast. Dearbhla asked some great questions and got me thinking about the design process.
During their chat they speak about a number of patterns:
- The sweater Elanor is wearing is her Eleven Hundred Dollars pattern from “Hitch: Patterns Inspired by the Films of Alfred Hitchcock” published by Co-operative Press.
- Her first published pattern, In the Loop, was her response to a designer challenge from Knit Now magazine.
- At Edinburgh Yarn Festival Elanor was wearing her loom band hat.
- Patterns that Dearbhla has tech-edited for Elanor are Sinead’s Hotty Botty and KISS Mitts.
- Last, but not least, Elanor’s pattern Lady Lismore was one of the Knitty surprise patterns for their Spring + Summer 2015 issue.
To celebrate her Knitty success, Elanor has set up a KAL. The cast-on date was May 1st but you have until July 20th…
View original post 247 more words